Thursday, September 29, 2011

ATC Calender Card Swap

Some of my friends from Santa Rosa, CA and I are doing an Artist Trading Card Swap and I am having so much fun with it! The theme this time is "Calendar", so every week we do a new month themed card. If you aren't familiar with ATC Swap HERE is a link to explain.

I've also gotten into mini-albums of late and am loving the opportunity to refine my scrap booking and trying new ways to do it! You can totally see mini-album influences on the cards :)

Here are some pictures of my ATC Cards I have done so far. They are all interactive so I hope you get the gist via pics.

January:




February:














March:




April:














May:







June:









Months July-December are next! I'll post when those are done! :)

No comments: